Monday, January 16, 2006

The Downlow

Here I am. I promise I am still around, just not around the computer as much as I used to be! I swear I come back every once in awhile and try to catch up on my stuff and my fellow bloggers and most importantly spending time with mom. I am running out of time with her before I have to head off again..

This blog is just a reminder to everyone that I am still around! I am here and I plan soon on purchasing a digital camera so that I can keep my blog updated with pictures of how my life is going.

A year ago on... the 28th is the day that we took Rudi to the hospital .. not knowing that we would never bring him home again.. It's going to be a very tough month for us, but again.. I know we can do it.

I plan on writing all of my thoughts and feelings down in a notebook and when I decide to have a visit with mom, I'm going to type out my feelings on my blog to share and help make me feel better.

Writing always helps me. So I hope to catch up with everyone later and there are pictures below this blog to update you guys on life with me!

And Holls, I changed my profile pic.. I'm a big girl now. Hehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know all is well with you Haley. I miss reading your updates. I love the pics below!

TRUTHZ said...

Be strong, this too shall past...nice pics, you look so happy. enjoy life and living

hollibobolli said...

Big hugs to my friend. I still don't have my computer up and running, but I had to check in on you. I'm glad I did.

I'll email you when I'm not supposed to be unpacking!

xoxo

p.s. - I love the pic!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Teen latinas nude volkswagen antoninek Hardcore screamo music Antibiotic for acne Boating sailing yachting cosmetic botox canadian companies awning deck