Friday, July 14, 2006

Be A Good Girl And Share~

Day 1 Haley's Birthday Weekend


Today really is my Friday! I couldn't be happier waking up this morning, or getting off of work this afternoon because it is Haley's Friday! Normally Saturday's are my Friday..the beginning of a weekend.

My birthday is on Sunday, so the celebration starts tomorrow. As for today, we are going to "Uncle" Bert's surprise 40th birthday party. So technically it is his birthday weekend too. Therefore, I have to share this weekend with him. But I don't mind in the least. It gives us something to do tonight, and I really enjoy this part of Rob's HUGE family. These are all of his dad's cousins, and they are great to be around. They are layed back, loud, fun and all that other good stuff that goes with GREAT in-laws. I love family and I realize it more as I grow up and experience a whole different kind of family values with Rob and Co.

This is also the last post I will be publishing that will not have pictures. As of tomorrow my mama is taking my digital camera shopping for my birthday!!! I am sooooooooooo freakin' excited, it's ridiculous. People are going to see waaay too much of my face after tomorrow. But I think it's going to be a good thing.

Happy birthday Uncle/Cousin-Sorta Bert!!

No comments: