Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Hair

  'Tis The Season for... Christmas parties! My HAIR IDEAS Pinterest board came in handy last weekend. I needed some inspiration and I sure found it. The Freckled Fox posted a pin linking this great hair style to her blog. I followed her easy steps and I ended up really loving my hair!

 I didn't have anyone take my photos while I was creating the hairstyle. (Plus, wouldn't that be so weird? I always feel like a major ass when Rob is taking my picture for my blog...! I am the world's worst model.) The up-do is really, really easy. The best part is that for a moment, it looks really awful and then there's one last step and boom- it's great!

 I look so mad...
  The hair turned out great and I would seriously consider pinning some of the Freckled Fox's pins because she has some great hair tutorials out there.

Via

 As you can see from my picture and the goddess that is the Freckled Fox.. the outcome was much different. However! I still feel like my hair looked fancy enough for my Christmas party.


  I have another Christmas party coming up and I think I'll be doing another hair tutorial. I'll be sure to keep the blog world posted...

 What do you do for your Christmas parties? Do you have that awesome sister or friend that just knows how to do hair? Or do you get brave and attempt it yourself?! 









5 comments:

Nancy @ Sincerely and Sarcastically said...

Looks awesome! I pinned a few of her hair tutorials but I haven't found the time to re-create them.

Amanda said...

I can never recreat hair tutorials. I'm the worst at it! Ding hair was just a gene that skipped me. My options therefore are: simple braid, down, ponytail, bun, and the all important half up-half down.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh love it!!! I love her hair tutorials but she has sooooo much hair so I wondered what it would be like for someone WITHOUT 5 ft of hair. Hahaha but it looks amazing! I'm so impressed.

Noor Unnahar said...

You look great. I've a bad reputation of messing up tutorials while following steps but I REALLY need to have my hair a little pinterest-ty.

Tabitha Lee said...

Love your hair, it looks fabulous! I hardly ever wear my hair up for fancy stuff. Not sure why. Lol Maybe I will give it a try soon. :)