Friday, December 12, 2014

MHB- Week 36- I'm Back (for now..!)

 Well, I had to quit with my Mission Hot Bod posts because well, life got insane and I just had to stop getting up early to work out. It's crazy how you can go and go and go with doing something for almost ONE YEAR and then all of a sudden, you just stop. Without even realizing it; it's been a few months.
  So here I am.. back at it. It's my first week and I'm just easing into it. I'm not getting into Rush Fit because that seems too huge of a commitment if I'm being honest. I'm running on the treadmill while watching reruns of Gilmore Girls! It's honestly so much easier doing it that way because I hardly think about how tired or out of breath I am feeling.


 Monday- I ran on the treadmill for thirty minutes, watching the pilot for Gilmore Girls. It felt great to get back at it and especially now with the holidays upon us. I'm going to continue to enjoy holiday treats BUT I will still run even if it means nothing to my body. This way, I can feel less guilty about Christmas crab dip and chips... Mmm.

 Wednesday- Same as Monday. I ran and ran.. and took a couple of walking breaks. Feels good to be back at it!

If Alina keeps eating those banana chocolate chip muffins she might have to start running on the treadmill too....
 Friday-  Today I had off because Alina has another cold. It was brought to my attention that she needs to stay home for the early days of her cold. So I had Thursday and Friday off with her. We ended up sleeping in until 8:30. During Alina's nap I decided to run because I didn't get a chance to in the morning when I was sleeping... I watched my Gilmore Girls and ran the full thirty minutes and it was awesome because I was so distracted by my show. I love it. Later on in the day, I chopped a big bin of wood so I could have a cozy fire during the day. I realized after, as I was carrying it up the stairs that that in itself is a workout.




.

5 comments:

Happy Fit said...

MHB returns! Nice work Haley!! :) Sorry Alina was not feeling well. I also have been firing up some vintage GG but have been knitting while it's on instead of running :)

Noor Unnahar said...

Good to see you back in action Haley. YOU CAN DO IT. I found a friend in college whose father is a health trainer and now she's always helping me learn new things like stretches and exercises :D

Amanda said...

I really think you are looking incredible!

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing when I work out! Watching my favorite show while I work out makes time fly by!

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing when I work out! Watching my favorite show while I work out makes time fly by!