Thursday, April 17, 2014

Slippery Slope There Mister...

I'm super sad to report that the last Boys Behind The Blog link up was right smack in the middle of my first week back to work. So- I missed it!  I made sure to write this one in advance. The series of questions this time around were created by the very men that we interview each month.

//1. Your significant other's blog; a blessing or a curse?
 Long pause. That devilish grin slowly appears on his face, so much so that his dimples show.
Rob: Blessing because it makes you happy.
Me: What did you really want to say?
Rob: Blessing because it makes you happy.

 Even though he said the right answer, I was a bit hurt by his reaction. He wanted to say curse, I could tell and I think that's complete and total bullshit! He has so many things going on in his life that take up his time and attention. I always think he's unfair that way. He can have time consuming projects, but my my time consuming projects aren't as welcome. Boo to that Robert- booooo!

An oldie of Rob.. but there you can see those dimples.. They only come out when he's really smiling, or up to no good...
 //2. Do you read your wife's blog?
Rob: Yes.
Me: Really?
Rob: Yeah.
Me: You don't read it everyday though..
Rob: No.

 Okay, so it appears as though this Boys Behind The Blog is going to get Rob into some trouble. He says that he reads my blog, but it's a pretty rare occasion. I wish he took more interest in it because it means so much to me. He often reads the posts that are about him, which is normal because we're all a little narcissistic, but I wish he took more of a personal interest.

//3. What is one thing you can do better than anyone that you know?
Me: Don't say everything..!
Rob: I don't know.. better than everyone else?! ..... Touch my toes! I can definitely touch my toes better than ANYONE I know.

 It's true. Rob is ridiculously flexible. He started playing hockey when he was three. He played for fifteen years and he was a goalie for twelve of those years. So you can imagine that level of flexibility hasn't gone anywhere.



//4. What is your favourite show from the 90's?
Rob: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!

 Such a funny t.v. show. I would definitely have to agree that I watched my fair share of this one.

Via
 //5. If you were opening a small business or shop what would it be?

 I actually reminded him that we had this fluffy dream that we would love to open up an Irish pub one day. I don't think it would necessarily be a blast owning a pub, but it wouldn't be a bad gig... We love Irish music and absolutely love going to Irish Times when we visit Victoria. So if we could do that one day, it could be interesting..

A collage of a few times that we've visited Irish Times. The pictures alone, show what a great place it is! 










   I've been participating with the Boys Behind The Blog for several months now.  Here are the BBB posts from the past;

(Rob on Valentine's Day)

(Another look at my 'eeeeeediot' husband.)

(Featuring my father in law.)

(Featuring my brother.)

(Rob's debut on the blog, which inspired the chapters of Crazy Shit Rob Does!)



Boys Behind The Blog


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo Steve and Rob share something in common, they don't reallly read our blogs. Steve either reads them when I ask him if he read it or when he is bored and he will read two weeks worth at once.

Ahhh if you own an Irish Pub let me come visit and feed me shepherds pie. NOM.

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

An Irish pub would be an awesome business to own!

Kristin O said...

Don't feel bad. My husband came right out and said curse. And he told everyone he only reads it when I tell him too. hahaha. Stopping by from the linkup!!

Amanda said...

Haha, I'm sure Rob actually meant blessing he just wanted to fool you ;) x

Rachel said...

Touching your toes is probably a pretty rare trait in a guys!