Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tutu Cute!


  So I start my post today, with this picture of Alina.. Now Alina and I both are not girly girls. I can already tell that she's not just by the way she acts. (Or so I think, so far...) I am for sure not a girly girl. But I am female and with that, comes that automatic desire to see a baby in a tutu. I don't know what it is.. But as soon as I put her in this bathing suit, for the first time I started squealing in delight. I'm not even exaggerating, I actually squealed like Miss Piggy. "Keeeeeeeermy!!" Okay, maybe I didn't say Kermy.. but I did squeal. She just looked too damn cute. I couldn't help myself. I texted my sister in law Erin immediately after taking the picture and she reacted just as I suspected. I'm not sure what it is. But some things you just can't NOT say Awwwww to. Here, I'll give you just a couple of examples:

Soooo sweeeeeeet!

A baaaaby piiiiiggy!

It's not just a puppy..... but it's in a sleeper!!!!!


 Ha! I know that the majority of my readers are women and I also know that you all squealed and or "awwwwwwed" for at least one of these pictures..! You know you did!! Admit it!
 I don't get why us ladies are such softies, but we just are. I like that about us too, though. As much as my bestie is tough as nails she still has that softy side to her. She still oooh's and awww's over anything furry. We are a sensitive bunch even if we don't like to admit it. (How hard is it to spell sensitive, seriously!?!?!?! I'll tell you... hard! Thank goodness for the little red squiggle lines under a misspelled word!)
 When I was turning 22, I called it my 2- 2 Birthday. My cousin, clever as she is.. Made me a tutu to wear all night. We had mainly family and some friends over for a fire in the backyard, with cake and plenty of drinks. Again, not a girly girl- buuuuut I wore that tutu all night long and maybe I wore it the next day. Okay, I did wear it the next day. I loved that tutu and I'm sad that I actually let my husband throw it away one "Spring Cleaning Sunday" years ago.
 My point is... even my baby girl who doesn't even know what her foot is, other than something to constantly stick in her mouth and drool all over, seems to understand that a tutu is something to be very, very, very happy about.


The only picture I could find from that birthday, with juuuust a wee bit of my 2-2 tutu showing! I clearly hate every minute of having my picture taken in it.....

Beyond happiness people...


8 comments:

Lisa-Jade said...

Your little one is so adorable!!! Her face in the last picture had me almost reaching for my computer screen with pinched fingers saying in a really high pitched voice:
"OOoooogoshsheissocuteiwannasqueezehercheekscutecuteCUTE".
I did it in my mind though!

Noor Unnahar said...

She looks SOOO cute . I literally "awww-ed" when I looked the first picture , and then the last one .
( let me not leave the almost princess in tutu between) .
Noor @ Noor's Place

Haley said...

Lisa-Jade: Thank you!! The whole point is to make people squeal with delight from cuuuute pictures! It worked- yes!

Brianna said...

Absolutely precious! I'm definitely a softy when it comes to all things babies and all things baby animals. Okay, let's just stick to all things babies :). That tutu is adorable! And hers isn't too bad either ;).

Sybil said...

aawww... totally cute!!! :D this post made me smile!!

Animated Confessions

Areeba said...

The "Awwwwwwwwwww" thing is too girly . Somebody said that women laptop should contain an aww button. Your daughter is so cute and yeah I can figure out the real happiness!
Areeba @ Aree With Umbrella

Jade Wright said...

Your daughter really is so stunning :) that little tutu is adorable!! haha

Second everything that Lisa-Jade said <3 xxxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Erin said...

your daughter is seriously too cute to handle :)